Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vine Multimedia - Stand Up & Stand Out

I applied for the position of PR Assistant at Vine Multimedia and when I was doing some research on Vine Multimedia's website, what sets Vine Multimedia apart from other agencies in the city of Winnipeg is Vine Mutimedia's focus on Social Business.

What also stood out for me is how Vine Multimedia tries to minimize its carbon footprint through the use of green energy and encouraging working from home.

Most importantly though, I think I can contribute to Vine Mutimedia's team and culture via my passion for feeding into the creative process, and my connections to Transition Winnipeg, a local non-profit with a mandate to ween Winnipeg off of our finite fossil fuel way of life.

I've been doing pro bono work for Transition Winnipeg which includes writing a creative brief, crafting business cards, and most recently a promotional video.

I see a natural bridge between what Vine Multimedia cares about and what Transition Winnipeg wants to accomplish, and nurturing connections to clients is what I can do in the position of PR Assistant.

I want to end this post by plugging Vine Multimedia for an amazing corporate culture that I think more businesses should adopt, and Vine Multimedia would be an incredible work environment for me given that I strongly suspect that the people at Vine Multimedia are as quirky as I am.

For more info on the work Transition Winnipeg is doing go to their website:

Transition Winnipeg

No comments:

Post a Comment